Thursday 19 August 2010

Time to move on

Since my quest for justice has failed it is time to move on to a quest for vengeance.

I had my life totally destroyed by the former Labour government. They stole my livelihood, made me bankrupt and homeless, and denied me the care and assistance that is supposedly available. My pleas for assistance to my MP and government departments were ignore. In response to my persistence in pursuing my case, I became the subject of the Fixated Threat Assessment Centre (FTAC) who instructed the police to abduct me from my home and the East London NHS trust to fabricate reasons for my detention.

I have been denied access to proper medical care, legal representation, parliamentary representation, and social care. All things that are assumed to be normally available, or even mandated as part of the European Convention on Human Right that the UK is a signatory.

Through my previous blog (FTAC Watch), I sought justice for the abuse I have suffered. I have failed to achieve those aims. It is time to move on.

I have lost everything and there is no prospect of any improvement. In fact, the announcements of benefit cuts mean that my life is about to get a whole lot worse very soon. So I have nothing left to lose. I will soon end up dead either through my own hand, environmental factors cause by malnutrition or exposure, or the result of being killed by the police.

So for the short remainder of my life I will concentrate on vengeance.

I had thought about going the same route as other and use violence. The Americans have a term for it: ‘Going Postal’. However, I have given it a lot of thought and I think I can do a lot better through more subtle means.

This blog will be the central reference point. However, most of the activity will never be attributable to me.

Let the dance begin.

1 comment:

  1. Won't go into any detail mate but my wife and I also had our lives wrecked a few years ago through no fault of our own - other than putting too much trust in people. Good news is that the anger and desire for revenge fades over time and you have to remain positive and not do anything silly. I had many, many sleepless nights where I plotted and planned and schemed how I was going to top the bastards - but I didn't. To go down that route would have changed me as a man. That would have been a win for them. My wife and I both held the moral high ground and wrecked the lives of the other side by digging, and investigating, and making everything public that we found. In the end we won - sort of - but it didn't make us feel any better. At the end of the day its only money. No biggie. The insult and disrespect was painful, as was realising just how gullible I'd been, but life's all about learning lessons.

    Hope to hear much more from you on this blog over the years to come. My experience totally changed my views on the world and in that respect I'm glad it all happened. I'm a better man for it.

    Just stay positive, maintain the moral high ground, don't get caught doing anything silly, and bounce back. That's the only way to win.

    You take care of yourself mate........

    ReplyDelete