Thursday 30 September 2010

The hydrogen sulphide suicide method

There has been another suicide in the UK using the hydrogen sulphide method. The details of how it can be done are all over the internet; it is very simple. I will not repeat them here otherwise it will give the police an excuse to give me a kicking again. The chemistry involved is very basic. It is ‘O’ or GCSE level. Just dump a load of, say, calcium sulphide into a strong acid, breath deep, and good night.

Several times, I have tried overdosing with cocktails of medication, or pain killers with strong alcohol. All that happens is that my body just throws it out or shrugs it off. Too much abuse of alcohol and dodgy food in my younger days made me too tolerant I suppose. I have been toying with the Carbon Monoxide method using the barbecue briquettes. Maybe this latest technique from Japan may be the way to go.

The downside to this is that it is still a method for the individual. However, the latest UK cases have been in pairs as part of a pact. I have vowed to not die alone; I shall have to see if I can find a way of adapting the method to be more general.

Update 05/10/10 15:00 I've just had a call from Mile End Hospital saying that an appointment has been made for me to see some doctor (I don't bother to listen to find out who). I politely told the lady, “Can you tell the doctor to shove it”. At which point she said thank you and promptly hung up.

I suppose I’m in for the 2am knock again; followed by the abduction visit.

Special message for NHS types (IP Address: 82.45.148.218) – I am never going to ‘talk’ to you no matter how long you hold me prisoner or torture me.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha.... set off a schoolboy type stinkbomb at your friendly neighbourhood psych clinic. They'll carry on like pork chops of course, claiming that they were in mortal danger. But when you're in court you can congratulate the blockheads for charging you with something that as trivial as it is, you have actually done.

    They will of course say that they were fearful. They will paint it as somthing that it isn't. This is of course standard operating procedure. They will effectively be saying that panic is the correct response when confronted by anything that can be wilfully misunderstood and misrepresented and spun so as to be perceived as some kind of attack at on their precious but fragile pathological sense of entitlement. They then play up their own sense of wounded dignity as a real threat perpetrated upon the public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rod, doing something like that in the UK would be treated as a major terror offence. The phrase “Might as well be hanged for a sheep” comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete