Friday 17 September 2010

Thank you everyone for keeping me

Whenever I try to make a point on other blogs and forums (sp?), I always get some wit who things it is funny and original to say something involving tin foil hats and medication. Their opinion is shared by the overwhelming majority of the population. Although this means that there is no chance of me ever getting my life back, there is one area where it acts in my favour.

While everyone believes that I am insane there is no way that my entitlement to benefits can be successfully challenged. I am likely to remain on benefits until the day I die. The tax payer has got to keep me. I am in my early fifties now; if I don’t kill myself, or the government doesn’t do it then I could be a drain on the earnings of other for other two or more decades.

I have always lived in fear of having my benefits taken from me. It used to keep me awake at night and whenever the postman delivered any letters I used to have a mini-panic attack because I feared that it may be the start in the process of having my benefit stopped. However, the chances of this happening are close to zero.

In the simplest case, since everyone thinks that I am mad they will not seek to change the status and my benefits remain as they are. If someone thinks that I need to be seen by a doctor again they I simply repeat that I have been held under section III of the mental health act and I was diagnosed as suffering from persistent delusional personality disorder by ‘doctor’ Jonsson. If they asked what the delusions are, I say “I don’t know, they wouldn’t tell me and they wouldn’t tell me why I can’t know” That should convince them that I am a mad and my benefits are secure.

If they then decide that I am fine then I am on to a winner too. How am I not mad now when I was before? I still believe exactly what I did before. I have not had any medical treatment. How did the miracle happen that cured my madness? If I am not mad now then I could not be mad before and so I have evidence in a case of medical malpractice against ‘doctor’ Jonsson and East London NHS. This would also mean that my claim that I was a political prisoner would be proved too. I would be in line for some serious compensation.

Despite what people believe, living on benefits is horrid. I hate it. I feel ashamed and dirty having to rely on it. I would far rather work. That is all I have ever wanted to do. That is what my whole campaign has been about: being allowed to work. However, the Labour government had other ideas and the current one sees fit that those policies shall remain.

So thank you everyone. I know that in these difficult financial times you may be finding life hard. I do appreciate you keeping me while am forced to be idle.

3 comments:

  1. you keep saying to everyone that you want to work

    I have a severe disability so I am on top rated benefits I don't feel ashamed about being on benefits as I am entitled to it

    it's not your fault you have mental illness as they say so don't be feeling ashamed that you are on benefits

    you seem to have a brain why don't you set up your own business? Do something you are good at and doing it on a professional basis if that is too much for you why don't you do some volunteering contact your local volunteer services see what's on offer and what you are capable of doing small steps

    anyway I do like reading your posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sarjin for your kind words. Let me address your points.

    Benefits – I get incapacity benefit and that is it. No other help whatsoever. I live in squalor with no furniture or means to cook a meal. It does not matter what I am entitled to; I am refused all help.

    Mental Illness – I do not believe that I have any; it was fabricated by the FTAC/Police/NHS as ground to detain me. I have asked for full details of the diagnosis, the evidence it based on, and the reasoning by which it was derived, but East London NHS Foundation Trust refuses to tell me. I have tried to get the ombudsmen to look into my case, but they too refuse to look into the matter. I have asked for an independent second opinion, but that has gotten no response either.

    My own business – I had one before it was destroyed by the former government. I would not be in any of this trouble if they had not gotten involved. I have neither the capital nor the resources to start again. Furthermore, the financial damage done to me means that I cannot operate a bank account for a business or even incorporate. Any customer, like any employer, will never buy services from a bankrupt with a record of being sectioned for being delusional.



    I am the victim of a massive injustice by a corrupt and incompetent government. There is no evidence to support their fraudulent diagnosis. However, nobody is willing to properly investigate because of the implications of ever finding my claims to be true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To sarjfin. Sure if a person has a real medical disability and no means of supporting themself then it is perfectly reasonable to accept welfare.

    But the whole point of this blog is that the author has been deliberately and unfairly marginalized. THEN he is given welfare. The authorities know that if he was not given welfare that he would have a human right to become an outlaw. They also know that if he was to become an outlaw (if there was no welfare)and become known that he would likely gain support.

    OK, you might be saying - "But we have welfare so your point is moot." No it isn't. It shows that one of the functions of welfare is to remove from the recipient leverage that he could use to demonstrate that he was unfairly marginalized in the first place.

    As things stand the average taxpayer thinks that they are supporting a mentally ill person who is unable to support himself.

    But a sensible taxpayer who is adequately informed will object to being an accomplice to the likes of Dolan and Jonsson amongst others. The sensible taxpayer will object to being duped. The sensible taxpayer would prefer that their money was spent awarding damages (including punitive damages) to the author even if the total cost was greater than continuing to pay disability. Because it would punish and discourage morally and ethically destitute people such as Dolan from committing further such acts in the future.

    ReplyDelete