Tuesday 2 November 2010

The end has come.

I have just had a visit from Dr Bass and a social worker. The police are outside my door. Dr Bass has just gone off to get a warrant to have me removed from my home and imprison me in Mile End Hospital again. This will very probably be my last ever post.

I will immediately appeal, but I do not have any access to legal representation as I am blacklisted from all solicitors because this case involves the FTAC.

I will never talk to them no matter how much they torture me. I will have no option that to end my own life. I shall do it on their premises not mine.

All I ever wanted to do was to have earned a living in peace.

5 comments:

  1. Testing moderation. May email Mile End.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well, we might never see this post. Still... oh I emailed Mile End to say Hi in case you're there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have friends you do not know, and they are thinking of you. Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh... looks like you might be back. Tell us all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear FTAC Watch,

    I just found you as I was googling for FTAC and sigh DEEPLY!!!

    I am enclosing a link to your blogs in my report on Victims of Financial Exploitation and Legal Oppression and do hope that you will find the attitude to LIVE rather than let them help you die!

    Lots of good comments, Rod!!!

    Sabine
    http://victims-unite.net

    ReplyDelete